Comprehensive Estate Planning And Probate Services
Estate and probate problems are often messy. Perhaps no will exists, or the will is incomplete or ambiguous. Disputes and uncertainties can cripple your ability to move forward.
At Voelkl Law PC, we provide trusted and experienced legal counsel for all types of estate-related matters. Our attorney, Jeff Voelkl, has extensive experience in the field totaling more than 65 years. We eliminate roadblocks in the estate planning and probate process
before they become problematic.
Handling The Details Others Overlook —Between The Lines Of A Will Or Trust
“We offer our clients more than just wills and trusts. What makes us unique is our ability to see between the lines, as we work to minimize the potential for future probate litigation.”
What Our Clients Say
“Jeff Voelkl has been a trusted advisor to our family for decades. He always takes the time to listen and truly cares about finding the best solutions. Recently, he helped us update our wills (which he had drafted years ago) to reflect a significant change in our circumstances. Jeff considered and addressed all the possible events that might arise. He devised creative ways to safeguard our assets now and in the future while achieving our personal goals. He never rushes us or makes us feel that any question is too small. We really appreciate his sound advice and judgement and heartily recommend him to anyone needing legal advice and assistance.”
Joan & Dave N.
A Formula For Preparedness
Surround yourself with good counsel and be ready for whatever life brings.
What Our Lawyers Do:
- We draft wills and other estate planning documents that clearly and unmistakably lay out your intentions.
- We move you purposefully through the daunting tasks of probate and estate administration.
- We represent you in every kind of estate challenge.
- We provide thorough, competent and efficient guidance for out-of-state clients with estate matters in Western New York.
- We establish guardianships and special needs trusts.
- We approach every matter with a meticulous attention to detail and a dedication to protecting your interests.
Request For Consultation
Get Help From An Experienced Legal Team
Other Ways We Can Help
In addition to our estate planning and probate practice, we provide experienced guidance on: